Our Commitment to GDPR Compliance and Privacy
1. Legal Basis of Processing
Your personal data may be collected verbally, in writing, or electronically, through automatic or non-automatic methods, the Company's affiliates, social media channels, website, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data can be created and updated as long as your relationship with the Company continues and can be processed and kept in both digital and physical environments.
Your personal data can be processed and transferred in order to fullfill legal obligations, performance of a contract or with the consent of the data subjects.
2. Purpose of Processing
Your personal data is processed securely and in accordance with the law in order to provide a more appropriate service in accordance with legal obligations or in company business and transactions.
In this context, collected personal data is as follows;
Identity: It is the data group that contains information about the identity of the person.(Name surname)
Transaction Security Data: It is the data group containing the digital traces that are formed as a result of processing personal information (IP address information, website entry and exit information).
Communication Data: It is the data group that can be used to reach the person (Phone, address, e-mail, IP address).
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes stated below.
1. The necessary work can be done by our relevant business units so that real or legal third persons, institutions and organizations that have a relationship with the company can benefit from the products and services of our company and its units,
2. Fulfilling the legal and regulatory requirements,
3. Execution of inspection and regulation tasks to be carried out by authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations such as public institutions,
4. Fulfillment of information and document requests by judicial bodies and administrative authorities,
5. To list, report, verify and analyze the use of products and services offered in our company and in all centers and units affiliated with the company, to produce statistical and scientific information on this subject, to develop our products and services accordingly, to increase satisfaction with our products and services, and within this scope making customizations for the user,
6. To carry out market research, promotion and necessary information regarding our products and services, to evaluate complaints and suggestions, and to contact you directly through the communication channels shared with the Company,
7. Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures for the system and applications within the scope of data security.
3. Transfer of Personal Data
Afore mentioned personal data can be transferred to the persons specified below.
- Persons/institutions and/or organizations permitted by relevant legislation provisions;
- Lawyers or attorney partnerships for the purpose of pursuing legal affairs,
- To the domestic/foreign organizations that we contractually receive and/or provide services to, cooperate with, to carry out our activities
4. Personal Data Retention Period
Your personal data, limited to the purposes specified in this privacy notice; will be processed following the data processing and retention periods in all relevant laws and other legal regulations to which our company and its headquarters and units are subject. In case of changes in the laws regarding data processing periods, the newly determined periods will be taken as the basis.
5. Rights of the Data Subject
As the data subject, you may submit your requests within applicable local laws, to Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Vana-Veerenni tn 4-15, 10135 TALINN, or by sending electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org , to exercise its enumerated rights