our security policy is very important to us
we respect your data!
PRIVACY PRINCIPLES AND POLICY
Who We Are?
What Does This Policy Cover?
Our company undertakes to keep confidential information strictly private and confidential, to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to take all necessary measures and to show the necessary care to prevent unauthorized use of all or any part of confidential information or disclosure to a third party.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
- Communication Data: It is the data group that can be used to reach the person (phone, address, e-mail).
- Identity Data: It is the data group that contains information about the person’s identity (Name, surname)
Information We Collect Automatically
- Log information:Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, including the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services — for example, when you create or make changes to your profile.
- Usage information:We collect information about your usage of our Services.
- Location information:We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address.
How and Why We Use Information
- To provide our Services.
- To ensure quality, maintain safety, and improve our Services.
- To market our Services and measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing.
- To protect our Services, our users, and the public.
- To fix problems with our Services.
- To customize the user experience.
- To communicate with you.
- To recruit and hire.
Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that:
(1) The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under the applicable terms of service or other agreements with you or is necessary to administer your account — for example, in order to enable access to our website on your device or charge you; or
(2) The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
(3) The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
(4) We have a legitimate interest in using your information — for example, to provide and update our Services; to improve our Services so that we can offer you an even better user experience; to safeguard our Services; to communicate with you; to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising; and to understand our user retention and attrition; to monitor and prevent any problems with our Services; and to personalize your experience; or
(5) You have given us your consent — for example, before we send you marketing e-mails or use marketing cookies we will ask for consent
CO-ONE does not disclose, sell, share or misuse the e-mail addresses and other personal information of its members and customers under any name, for any reason and without prejudice to legal obligations.
CO-ONE uses the e-mail addresses of its members and customers for the purpose of the service to be provided, especially membership transactions, as explained in detail in the below.
Personal information will be used for our users to log into the system and, when necessary, to verify the identity of the person.
We share information about you in limited circumstances, and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy.
Subsidiaries and independent contractors: We may disclose information about you to our subsidiaries and independent contractors who need the information to help us provide our Services or process the information on our behalf.
Legal and regulatory requirements: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
Business transfers: In connection with any merger, sale of company assets, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, user information would likely be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
With your consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction.
How Long We Keep Information
If you are located in certain parts of the world, including California and countries that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (aka the “GDPR”), you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, like the right to request access to or deletion of your data.
European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are located in a country that falls under the scope of the GDPR, data protection laws give you certain rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to provide California residents with some additional information about the categories of personal information we collect and share, where we get that personal information, and how and why we use it.
The CCPA also requires us to provide a list of the “categories” of personal information we collect, as that term is defined in the law. The following categories of personal information will be collected from California residents, depending on the Services used:
- Identifiers (like your name, contact information, and device and online identifiers);
- Commercial information (your billing information and purchase history, for example);
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as your usage of our Services, like the actions you take as an administrator of a WordPress.com site);
- Geolocation data (such as your location based on your IP address);
- Professional or employment-related information (for example, your company and team information if you are a Happy Tools user, or information you provide in a job application); and
If you are a California resident, you have additional rights under the CCPA, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the right to:
- Request to know the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of business or commercial purpose for collecting and using it, the categories of sources from which the information came, the categories of third parties we share it with, and the specific pieces of information we collect about you;
- Request deletion of personal information we collect or maintain;
- Opt out of any sale of personal information; and
- Not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
Other Things You Should Know
Links To Other Websites
Our website also has links to other web sites. CO-ONE is not responsible for the privacy policies and content of other sites. Before sharing your data with third party websites, you should read their privacy policies.
Our website is intended to be available to people aged 18 or over, and you should not use our site unless you are at least 18 years old. If we become aware that we are processing personal data belonging to those under the age of 18, we will delete this personal data immediately. If parents or legal guardians have any suspicions that children under their custody have provided CO-ONE with information about any person, we request that they contact us immediately at the address below if such information is requested to be deleted. In such a case, the information in question will be deleted immediately.
CO-ONE does not store your credit card information in any way for your security and therefore does not ask or want such information within the framework of membership information. During shopping, nobody, including CO-ONE employees, can see your Credit Card information, your Credit Card information is transmitted to the relevant banks by binary links in accordance with the highest security standards. The parts of the order stages containing personal information are secured with 256 bit encryption technique provided by Sectigo Positive SSL.
Contacting Us About These Rights
Official Title: Co-one ÖÜ
Address: Tallinn, Estonia